These are some of the shows I was, and currently am obsessed with. Beware : I am a serial binge watcher. 😀 So don’t be alarmed!
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S – I grew up to this show, it will always be close to my heart.
- How I Met Your Mother – Well, what can I say? I’m a sucker for Stinson 😀
- Game of Thrones – Need I even say why this makes the list? Game of Thrones has a free pass to every damn list ever made.
- Sherlock – Holler if you’re a Cumberbitch! 😀 It’s hard to not love this show. It’s hands down my favourite.
- The Big Bang Theory – Its all kinds of funny 😀 Sheldon Cooper is truly one of a kind.
- Suits – The only show I’ve ever watched, that had me at the edge of my seat in every single episode. If you haven’t watched it already, you should!
- Jane the Virgin – I bet you can’t see any of the twists and turns coming with this show! 😀 The best of what a telenova has to offer. After you’ve watched it, head on back to my blog to join the Gina Rodriguez fan club.
- Riverdale – It’s truly a show for the millennials. It is a recent obsession, and I’m loving every minute of it. Who wouldn’t like to reminisce the good old days of Betty, Veronica, Archie and Jughead? It’s got some serious surprises for you!
- House M.D. – An oldie, but a goodie. It’s extremely interesting. But this ones for the geeks who are comfortable with listening to a lot of medical jargon!
- 2 Broke Girls – Max and Caroline are not the typical girls next door. It’s honestly a match made in heaven. 😀
These are my picks! Do you have any for me? Please leave a comment 🙂
– The Obsessive Writer