- Why does everyone have to fight for my equality? Did you know that fighting for my equality makes me feel like less of an equal? Damn you all. Hate on me like you’d hate on any man. That’s all we women want! Maybe even be a little disrespectful occasionally!
- Holding the door for me is the most offensive thing anyone has ever done. Are you trying to imply that I don’t have functional arms? HUH?
- I never asked to go to school? Whoever it was, that fought for women’s right to education in India – Fudge you! You son of a biscuit. I don’t remember the last night I slept, thanks to you.
- Why must you objectify me? Compliment me when you see me on the streets? Why describe me with adjectives like beautiful and pretty? No. How about you just say neutral things like, “Hey! That’s one plain lookin girl”. That would be sublime.
- You fashion designers have another thing coming. Why so many choices? Every time I go shopping I feel like I’m doing Math. Find X when Y is a crop top with daisies. Damn.
- Don’t even get me started on my period. I never asked to be responsible for the miracle of child birth? Why give me these god like capabilities? I’m fine being ordinary and useless. Thanks.
I hope you enjoyed that humorous take on feminist views! What do you think? Please leave a comment. 🙂 I feel like most people don’t appreciate all the good the world does for women and all the respect and love we get. It’s a great time to be a woman. I wouldn’t have it any other way!
– The Obsessive Writer