- Make yourself a cave. I’m serious. Build a fortress of solitude to wait out the hormonal phases you will be thrown into. It could be anything! Your room, a small hallway at school, a tree house in a dingy park. Just make sure it has Netflix and a popcorn machine and you’ll be fine!
- Develop deaf ears. It helps in dealing with all the haters! It should work in most cases. If not, just feed them to the first bear you can find.
- Driving is a very very important skill. When the struggle is real, you can just drive away from all your problems. It’s easier and faster than running away from your problems.
- Music is your one true friend. No matter what, a pair of head phones can fix anything. Use it like a shield. Turn up that bass and drown out the noise!
- Relationships are complicated! So stay away from any human contact. I told you your cave would be useful, didn’t I?
- Make a sign saying, “Go away” for when you run into mind numbingly stupid people. Yeah! You know the ones. It will happen a LOT! Now you won’t have to waste a single breath on them.
- When your parents ask you a question and it’s about you doing something you shouldn’t have, just tell the truth. Seriously! Chances are they already know. Parents get real crafty as you grow up!
- When you’re given advice, the right thing to do is to nod like a bobble head! If you’re planning actually paying attention and reacting to everything you hear, good luck dude. See you in the afterlife!
I hope that was useful 😀 if not, I hope you had a good laugh at the least! What are your thoughts? Please leave a comment. Thank you for reading!
– The Obsessive Writer