Welcome to the very first edition of the Obsessive Writing Challenge. 🙂 I hope you have some fun and make a few friends!
This week’s theme is : SIN
You will have to write content, any kind of content relevant to the theme and it has to have the word “sin” in it. I will pick a winner and link to their blog in the next week. So exposure to my readers is essentially the prize. I hope it helps send a good amount of traffic to your blog. 🙂
The rules are pretty simple.
- You can submit your entry by writing it and posting it in your blog. Your entry should have : a title, followed by a link sharing this post about the challenge and then finally the body of your content.
- Your post has to have the word “sin”, and it has to be the overall theme.
- Leave a link to your entry in the comments below, that’s how I’ll be able to see it.
- Your entry can be any written work, like a story, a poem or a passage. Just make sure it’s relevant to the topic and most importantly, original.
- The last date for submitting your entry is 18.11.17 (Saturday) 11:59 PM IST
This is the first edition of this prompt, and I will make it a weekly thing if it goes well.
Good luck! And make sure you follow the rules to make it easier for me 🙂
– The Obsessive Writer