Welcome to the first week of the poetry contest on my blog 🙂 I hope you have some fun, and get a little bit of inspiration from this prompt.
The rules are simple.
- Before you post your entry make sure that you’re following my blog.
- You can post your entry to the contest on your blog.
- Link back to my blog on your post. And leave a comment to your entry here in the comments section of this post.
- Title the poem appropriately, you can use your images or original art if you’d like to.
- Your poem should be a continuation of the following lines.
Poetry is like the air I breathe,
Reading is breathing in and writing is breathing out.
Two of which I cannot live without.
If you have any doubts, feel free to ask me what you need to know by leaving a comment. I’ll respond as quickly as I can. By the end of the week, which is 24th December, I will pick a winner and they get a chance to be featured on my blog. Please share this post with your friends if you know anyone who’d like to participate.
Thank you and good luck! 🙂
– The Obsessive Writer