Songs have that effect on people that nothing else can! They’re just words sometimes. But they hit you harder than what you read on paper.
We all have bad days. I assume I have the worst. All of our minds have a few dark corners. I hope this song throws some light on your day. 🙂
So many wonderful lives are lost to depression every day, every hour, every minute as you’re reading this. It’s a shame to think that many of them could have been saved with a simple helping hand. A kind gesture.
I am extending my hand right now, by sharing this with you. If you’re down right now, I hope this helps. 🙂
Happy Blogging! – The Obsessive Writer.
Tip tappin of the toes
Swaying heads with satisfied smiles
And all the hearts are full,
From the memories that come rushing.
All that we’re looking for,
Is a voice in the dark.
A whole fire lights up,
From that little spark.
When the words you hear,
Hit so close to home,
And you’re walking on common ground,
Its not so lonely any more.
In the order of obsession,
- Strip that down by Liam Payne
- Despacito (Remix) by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber
- Crying in the Club by Camila Cabello
- Heavy by Linking Park ft. Kiiara
- Whatever it takes by Imagine Dragons
- We don’t talk anymore by Charlie Puth ft. Selena Gomez
- Most Girls by Hailee Steinfeld
- Swalla by Jason Derulo ft. Nicky Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Believer by Imagine Dragons
- It Ain’t me by Kygo ft. Selena Gomez
These are the songs I’ve been burning through the most for the past week or so! What are your thoughts? The best of friends I have, I found through our similarities in taste of music. Leave your top tracks down in the comments and I will check them out! 🙂 And give these songs a listen. You will be glad you did. Have a great day!
– The Obsessive Writer.